The Hidden Cost of Divorce: Easing the Burden on People Operations
We also understand that when a divorcing employee enters the picture, your job can become even more challenging.
Mitigating Divorce Disruptions for a More Efficient, Supportive Workplace
Divorce adds an additional layer of complexity to your already demanding responsibilities. Divorce can have a profound and often underestimated impact on employee productivity. When employees face divorce, they may experience emotional stress, financial concerns, and time away from work to deal with legal and psychological aspects of divorce.
Divorce can lead to a decline in worker performance of up to 50% to 75%.*
And, when it’s all done, it’s not unusual for that same employee to move on to new employment, leaving you with the challenge of hiring someone new to fill their role.
Their emotional and financial concerns can affect job performance, and workplace conflicts may arise.
* Source: “The Cost of Divorce to Employers”, by Guest Columnist Rosemary Frank, Nashville Business Journal. Based on an average wage of (USD) $19.50/hr
Minimize Productivity Loss, Maximize Employee Happiness
You have enough on your plate. The complications of divorce can further complicate your role. That’s why we offer a solution that minimizes disruption.
Working with us provides:
- A non-adversarial, informed approach to divorce, reducing conflicts that can spill over to the workplace.
- Resources to help HR professionals support employees during divorce.
- Financial information employees can’t find elsewhere that is specific to divorce both during and after their process, promoting stability.
- Divorce coaching to help employees reduce the anxiety of “what’s next?” that divorce litigation causes, allowing them to stay focused on their job responsibilities.
- A streamlined process that reduces time and cost of the divorce, allowing the divorcing couple to proceed on their timeline; thereby reducing time away from work.
By partnering with Bridging Divorce Solutions,
Our services are designed to complement your efforts, ensuring that your organization remains a supportive and efficient environment.
Contact us today to explore how our services align with your organization's goals, and can save both time and expense.
BENEFITS OF INFORMED DIVORCE™
- Cost-Efficiency: Our non-adversarial approach minimizes the financial burden of divorce for both employees and organizations, saving on legal costs and potential disruptions.
- Employee Well-Being: By offering our services, HR professionals demonstrate a commitment to supporting employees during a challenging life transition, promoting overall well-being and job satisfaction.
- Minimized Workplace Impact: Our approach reduces the risk of divorce-related conflicts affecting the workplace, ensuring a harmonious work environment.
- Empowering HR Professionals: We empower HR professionals to create a supportive workplace environment during challenging times. By offering access to Bridging Divorce Solutions as a resource, HR professionals can foster loyalty, productivity, and resilience among employees facing divorce.